Fresh and Healthy Coronation Chicken
Aug 04, 2022 |
- 100g mayonnaise
- 100g thick natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp mango chutney
- 2 tbsp medium curry powder
- 2 tbsp raisins (or use dried apricots)
- 2 finely chopped spring onions
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- A small bunch of finely chopped coriander
- ½ tsp nigella seeds
- 400g cooked chicken
- 1tbsp flaked almonds
- STEP 1 - In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, yoghurt, chutney, curry powder, apricots and spring onions
- STEP 2 - Once mixed, add a squeeze of lemon juice to taste, and then add the coriander, nigella seeds and chicken.
- STEP 3 - Once all in the bowl and mixed, you can choose how you’d like to serve it. We recommend spooning the mixture onto little gem lettuce leaves for that lovely crunch. But you could make sandwiches out of the mix – or even spoon it onto a nice, hot jacket potato!
- STEP 4 - Tuck in and enjoy!
TIP: if you like it hot, we recommend adding a few chilli flakes to the mix or even using ‘hot’ curry powder!