Etiquette & Protocol
Last Updated: 07 Jun 2022
- All users of the gym are encouraged to complete an induction.
- All personal belongings are to be stored in the lockers provided.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear for the activity must be worn.
- Before commencing your workout, please remember to sign in.
- If you are unsure how to use a piece of equipment, ask an instructor for help.
- At peak times, use may be limited to 15 minutes per piece of equipment. This is at the discretion of an instructor, but please be considerate to other users.
- Remember to bring water with you and drink regularly before, during and after your workout to avoid dehydration.